GO PRO in KOMODO
GO PRO in KOMODO
Transform Your Passion for Scuba into a Rewarding Career: Join Azul Komodo’s Divemaster Training Program
Do you have a passion for scuba diving and want to take your skills to the next level? Achieve a level of dive mastery attained by only a small percentage of divers worldwide and turn your passion into a dream job as a divemaster on a tropical island. With Komodo Divemaster Training (DMT), you’ll gain the confidence to lead others on exciting dives and stand out as one of the best in the industry.
Experience World-Class Diving in Komodo:
The Ultimate Destination for Dive Professionals
Why choose Komodo for your next dive adventure? The diving here is truly world-class, with some of the best sites on the globe, thanks to its unique location and topography. From wall dives to muck dives and drift dives, Komodo offers a variety of challenges that will prepare you to work as a dive professional anywhere in the world. Learn to assess moon cycles, changing tides, and unpredictable currents while guiding others in a safe and fun manner.
Dive into a World of Possibilities
Discover the Ultimate Dive Experience with Azul Komodo:
As a top-tier PADI 5-star Instructor Development Centre, we take pride in providing and upholding the highest level of safety while ensuring a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Our professional instructors and divemasters, boasting both local and global experience, will serve as your mentors, offering you an all-encompassing understanding of what it takes to thrive as part of a successful dive centre.
We’re Proud Ocean Protectors and Advocates:
At Azul Komodo, we’re more than just a group of divers. We’re proud ocean protectors and advocates, committed to preserving the delicate balance of the ocean’s habitats for future generations to enjoy. This core value is evident in everything we do.
Personalized DMT Instruction:
To ensure top-calibre mentoring and course delivery, we limit our Divemaster Trainings to just two students at a time, ensuring personal attention and instruction every day.
Become a Dive Master in 4-6 Weeks:
Complete your Azul Komodo Divemaster Program in as little as 4-8 weeks (or take longer if you prefer). Our dive training professionals will provide ample time to learn all aspects of the diving industry, including logistics & dive planning, confined water teaching, informative briefings, and recreational dive supervision.
The PADI Divemaster program we offer is a thorough and substantial pursuit. We’ll invest time and attention to guarantee that you are familiar with your progress within the PADI Program and that you are adequately prepared to embark on this thrilling adventure.
- Assisted teaching from Discover Scuba through to Rescue Diver
- Honing your diving skills to a professional level
- Day-to-day operations in a dive centre
- Assisting daily dive trips on our superb 18m dive boat
- Assisting with our liveaboard adventures
- Taking one step closer to becoming a PADI Instructor
- Expanding your theoretical scuba diving knowledge
- Mastering dive planning and guiding
- Dive site mapping, emergency action plans, water skill exercise, dive skill workshops and assessment, divemaster-conducted programs workshops, stress testing, rescue scenarios, chill out time, leisure dives, and ultimately the snorkel test!
- All within a friendly, super professional, and fun environment. We pride ourselves on outputting top-calibre divemasters.
- Duration: 6-8 weeks
- Dives: Unlimited during the course (dive shop logistics dependent)
- Maximum depth during the course: 30 meters
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Minimum number of dives before starting: 40
- Be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver
- Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a physician within the past 12 months
You will be required to have your own equipment, including:
- Mask and Snorkel
- Buoyancy Control Device (BCD)
- Wetsuit (3mm full length recommended)
- DSMB and reel (surface marker buoy)
- Cutting tool
- Dive computer
- Accommodation, apart from Liveaboard support days
- PADI Crew Pack (4 000 000 IDR), we can purchase this for which will be an additional 4,000,000 IDR
- Dive Insurance for the duration of the program
- Diving equipment
- Food, when not on the boat.
- Subsequent PADI Professional fees due on certification (approx.$200 USD)
Azul Komodo DTM program
April through September
Maximum number of Dive Master Trainees (DMTs) at a time: 2
4 – 8 weeks (minimum 4)
25 000 000 IDR