Extend your dive time and
make the most out of your underwater adventure
The PADI Enriched Air Nitrox course
Our most popular PADI specialty course
At Azul Komodo, we offer this comprehensive course to divers who want to learn how to dive with Enriched Air Nitrox (EANx), a form of breathing gas that contains a higher percentage of oxygen than traditional air. This means that you can stay underwater longer, enjoy shorter surface intervals, and reduce the risk of decompression sickness.
Expert Guidance and Hands-On Training for Safe Nitrox Diving
Our experienced and knowledgeable instructors will guide you through the course, providing you with in-depth knowledge and hands-on training to ensure you understand how to plan and execute nitrox dives safely. You will learn about the benefits and potential risks of diving with enriched air nitrox, how to analyze your gas mixture, and how to adjust your dive plans accordingly.
Our PADI Enriched Air Nitrox course includes:
- Two theory sessions where you will learn about dive planning, gas management, and equipment considerations for nitrox diving
- One practical session where you will analyze a nitrox tank and plan a nitrox dive using tables and dive computers
- Two optional open water dives to practice your nitrox diving skills and gain practical experience
Dive with confidence
At Azul Komodo, safety is our top priority, and we strive to ensure that our students feel confident and comfortable while diving. Our PADI Enriched Air Nitrox course is designed to be fun, informative, and rewarding, giving you the skills and knowledge you need to dive with confidence and enjoy longer, more enjoyable dives.
Sign up for the PADI Enriched Air Nitrox course at Azul Komodo and take your diving to the next level! Contact us today to book your course or to learn more about our diving courses and packages.
Expand your limits
The Enriched Air Nitrox course at Azul Komodo offers flexibility with both ‘wet’ and ‘dry’ options. You can complete the knowledge development online and then join your instructor for the practical portion of the course. If you are unable to dive, you can do the entire course on land. Alternatively, you can combine the course with 3 dives in beautiful Komodo National Park. During the course, you will learn important skills such as how to analyze a tank, fill out a nitrox log, calculate your maximum depth, and program your dive computer.
- Duration: 1 day
- Dives: up to 3
- Maximum depth during the course: Dependent on certification level
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Enrollment in PADI Open Water course
- Must be healthy and feel fit for diving
- Complete this medical form and if required, visit a doctor before going diving
This could be you
- Academic materials online
- Breakfast, lunch & snacks on dive days
- Azul t-shirt
What’s not included?
- Komodo National Park fees
- Tipping; not compulsory, but it is appreciated!